Overview：721, 751 series glass and quartz cuvettes There are 2 and 4 quartz cuvettes in a box, 10MM, 20MM, 300MM optical path and other specifications, sold in boxes【Introduction】:The cuvette (also known as the absorption cell, sample cell) is used to hold t…Consulting
721, 751 series glass and quartz cuvettes
There are 2 and 4 quartz cuvettes in a box, 10MM, 20MM, 300MM optical path and other specifications, sold in boxes
The cuvette (also known as the absorption cell, sample cell) is used to hold the reference liquid and the sample liquid, and is matched with the spectrum analysis instrument, such as spectrophotometer, hemoglobin analyzer, particle size analyzer, etc., to quantify the substance. Qualitative analysis is widely used in chemical, metallurgical, medical, pharmaceutical, food, environmental protection, power plants, water plants, petroleum and other industries, departments, universities, and research institutes for testing and laboratory use.
The cuvette is generally a rectangular parallelepiped, with ground glass on the bottom and both sides, and the transparent surface made of optical glass on the other two sides. The light-transmitting surface is made of melting, glass powder high temperature sintering and glue bonding. Therefore, the following points should be paid attention to when using:
1. When taking the cuvette, you can only touch the ground glass on both sides with your fingers, and avoid touching the optical surface. At the same time, pay attention to handle with care to prevent the influence of external force on the contrast plate and damage after stress.
2. Any solution containing substances that corrode glass should not be stored in a cuvette for a long time.
3. Do not place the cuvette on a flame or electric furnace for heating or baking in a drying box;
4. When it is found that the inside of the cuvette is contaminated, clean it with absolute ethanol and wipe it clean in time.
5. Do not touch the transparent surface of the cuvette with hard or dirty objects. When holding the solution, the height is 2/3 of the cuvette. If there is residual liquid on the optical surface, it can be lightly absorbed with filter paper, and then wiped with lens paper or silk.
Quartz cuvettes 4 pcs/box, 10MM, 20MM, 300MM optical length and other specifications, different length, width, and height, customers can inquire by phone and the required size.
Suitable for imports such as 751.752S.754.755B.SP-1200.SP-1700.UV-1901.U2800.8500Ⅱ.S52.S54.UV-2100.UV-2102.V530.V550.V560, etc. Domestic UV-visible spectrophotometer Used on the instrument.
Welcome to the official website of Runhua Instruments. We are a professional manufacturer of laboratory instruments. Quality and reputation a…
The water bath constant temperature shaker is a biochemical instrument that combines a temperature controllable constant temperature water ba…
Series of biochemical incubators:Features of 150A biochemical incubator: the biochemical incubator has the function of cooling and heating tw…
High-precision stirring water bath produced by Runhua Instruments:1) The general water bath does not have the circulating stirring function. …
Maintenance and maintenance of electric mixer1. Correct use and attention to the maintenance of the instrument to keep it in good working con…
What work should be done in the use of digital display stainless steel electric heating plate? Digital display stainless steel electric h…